Tuesday 29 June 2010

Feeling Guilty

I'm feeling a bit guilty over starting this blog, then failing to post anything recently. I have been very busy in the garden, and any writing time has been spent on Womag and novels.

I have also been doing a lot more photography. I went to the IGPOTY competition feedback day at Kew Gardens 8th May, and had my enthusiasm rekindled. I still have problems coping with the actual technology of the camera, but am getting better at taking the photographs I want to take rather than pointing the camera and hoping for the best.

I would post some of my photos here, but I an always worried about them being stolen, whiich is why I don't (generally) post my best photos.

I will try and post more frequently, but first I have some other jobs to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment