Monday 9 January 2012

Virtual Book Launch



You are cordially invited to my virtual book launch weekend of 13th January 2012 to 15th January 2012, where I will be launching my full length crime novel set in Essex, “Death in Spigg’s Wood” and my anthology of short stories, “Wargeld & Other Stories”. This is a collection of some of my favourite short stories, including Wargeld, which was Highly Commended in The Yellow Room Competition Spring 2010

During the weekend “Wargeld & Other Stories” will be free to download.

Linda Gruchy on Facebook

Death in Spigg’s Wood by Linda Gruchy


Wargeld & Other Stories By Linda Gruchy

Look forward to seeing you. Linda

4 comments:

  1. Just brought it can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! I am fashionably late! Oh dear!

    But will your book "Death in Spigg's wood" be available in print?? Please!?!? I mean a kickboxing mum in Essex! Wow! What's not to like!??!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Kitty, the answer is; I don't know. It would be nice to think so, but I have no plans at present, unless I did it as a POD. The trouble with that is it makes it expensive. At the moment Spigg's Wood is under £2.

    I suppose it's possible that a manistream publisher would take it up, especially if my agent places my other novels with a publisher. But for the moment, I have no plans.

    If you don't ahave a Kindle, you can download a Kindle Reader App onto your computer which then allows you to download Kindle books to read (but I can't read my computer in bed). I did this before Xmas and hubby gave me a Kindle for Christmas and meshed it all together so that all my previous downloads are now on my Kindle; you don't have to download them again. If you're quick you may just get wargeld for nowt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh too late, it's gone back up to the princely sum of 77p

    ReplyDelete