Thursday 25 March 2010

Some old snapshots

I'm trying to figure out how to upload images to this blog. As I'm not very technically minded, it's proving a tad tricky.

These photos were taken a couple of years ago, and are snapshots taken on the old camera before I started to learn how to take decent pictures. Even so, they are my copyright, so please don't use them without my permission.

Photobucket


Oh, thank goodness; I appear to have got the knack.

This is my beloved wisteria. Every year when I prune it, it seems like so much hard work, until I get a display like this.


This is the view from my back door. The bananas are covered every winter, but this year I fear they may not have made it. I won't say what I do exactly because I may write an article on it.

Photobucket


And this is my quiet, shady end of the garden. My garden is long sideways but very short depthwise. Over-the-back's extention is very intrusive, and I hate it.

Photobucket


And just to show I've learned something about plant photgraphy:-

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment